表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Android Triple-Display Demo Source Code based on IMX6Q SABRESD BOARD

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,579件の閲覧回数
bratzhang
Contributor II

Dear Sir:

Could you have the Triple-Display Demo Source Code based on IMX6Q SABRESD BOARD support to customer? thanks very much!

ラベル(3)
1 解決策
977件の閲覧回数
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Brat,

Here I take linux BSP as an example:

imx6q: LVDS0 + LVDS1 + HDMI

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

setenv display_mode 'video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,if=RGB565,bpp=16 ldb=sep0 video=mxcfb1:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M@60,if=RGB24, video=mxcfb2:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,if=RGB565,bpp=16'

If you are using the android BSP, you can according to the user guide document.

Have a great day,

Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

6 返答(返信)
977件の閲覧回数
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Brat,

So sorry for late reply. Our BSP on i.MX6Q support multiple display. You can set the boot cmdline for the multiple display. Here you also can play different videos on different display.
Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!

977件の閲覧回数
bratzhang
Contributor II

Dear Dan:

Thanks very much for your response, could you have much more detail content about the boot cmdline?

0 件の賞賛
978件の閲覧回数
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Brat,

Here I take linux BSP as an example:

imx6q: LVDS0 + LVDS1 + HDMI

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

setenv display_mode 'video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,if=RGB565,bpp=16 ldb=sep0 video=mxcfb1:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M@60,if=RGB24, video=mxcfb2:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,if=RGB565,bpp=16'

If you are using the android BSP, you can according to the user guide document.

Have a great day,

Dan

977件の閲覧回数
bratzhang
Contributor II

Hi Dan

OK, Your answer is perfect to answer my question, Thanks very much!

0 件の賞賛
977件の閲覧回数
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Brat,

I am very glad it can help you. It's my pleasure:smileyhappy:.

Have a nice day

Dan

0 件の賞賛
977件の閲覧回数
bratzhang
Contributor II

Dear Dan ,

Could you kindly help to take another question? Dose the android 4.4.3 can extend to  display one desktop on dual LCD just like windows? Thanks!

0 件の賞賛