Android Marshamallow playing video in slow motion

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Marshamallow playing video in slow motion

sumanthg
Contributor II

i am playing 30Mbps_30fps video through the default video player in android. The video was playing in slow motion. And it was been stuck at some time and used to play the reaming video in slow motion.

How to play the high resolution 1920x1080pi HD videos in android with out any lag or slow motion?

Are i need to change any configuration? 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Can you please try the bellow commands.

adb push C:</your video path> sdcard/Movies

In your Android shell window, type the bellow command:

am start -n  com.android.gallery3d/.app.MovieActivity -d file:////sdcard//Movies//</your video>

However, is there a possibility that you can send me the video that you are reproducing. This is because, probably the problem is related to the video codecs.

Best Regards,

Diego.

0 Kudos

sumanthg
Contributor II

Hi Diego, 

what will be the difference between playing from thumb drive  or internal memory ?

Regards,

Sumanth

0 Kudos

sumanthg
Contributor II

Hi Diego, 

what will be the difference between playing from thumb drive  or internal memory ?

Regards,

Sumanth

0 Kudos

diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I have some questions.

What is the video format that are you using?

Where are you are reproducing the video? In an SD card? Through a USB? Inside the memory of the board?

What is your memory RAM size?

Best Regards,

Diego.

0 Kudos

sumanthg
Contributor II

Video format mp4(35Mbps_30fps)

From usb. I have copied the video to internal storage an facing the same slow motion.

2gb ram

0 Kudos

sumanthg
Contributor II

No, working on custom board. which is based on sabresd design. displaying through hdmi interface.

0 Kudos

diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Did you used one of our demo images?

Because, I reproduced a high resolution video in one of our boards, and it didn't show any latency issue.

Best Regards,

Diego.

0 Kudos

sumanthg
Contributor II

No, i have been working on custom board. which is based on sabresd board. the output is displayed through the HDMI to DVI display. 

0 Kudos

sumanthg
Contributor II

No, i using a custom board. which is based on sabredsd design. the primary video is displayed through HDMI interface. 

0 Kudos