Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Power-on button on Tep0700-imx6ul

Jump to solution
caglarabidin
Contributor I

Hi all,

I am using yocto 2.1 krogoth on Tep-0700 imx6ul Technexion panel board. The board does not have power-on button.  I am looking for a way to  assign  one of the gpio pins of the board as a power-on button. How can i make  such a modification  ? I have searched snvs option but  i am not sure whether snvs power-key  can be routed to gpio  or not. Any information would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi caglar

this board uses pf3000 pmic and you will have to add some circuitry for

power-on feature, some example can be found on spf-27392 (p.19) Sabre SD schematic.

Schematics (1)
i.MX6_SABRE_SDP_DESIGNFILES

SABRE Platform for Smart Devices|NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi caglar

this board uses pf3000 pmic and you will have to add some circuitry for

power-on feature, some example can be found on spf-27392 (p.19) Sabre SD schematic.

Schematics (1)
i.MX6_SABRE_SDP_DESIGNFILES

SABRE Platform for Smart Devices|NXP 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!