表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

About the option for the part number of i.MX6SoloX

ソリューションへジャンプ
574件の閲覧回数
yuuki
Senior Contributor II

Dear all,

We see Ordering information of i.MX6SoloX.
The following document is referred to.

- IMX6SXAEC.pdf (Rev0)
- IMX6SXCEC.pdf (Rev0)
- IMX6SXIEC.pdf (Rev0)

Some descriptions of Option of the "Table 1. Ordering information" are different from "Figure 1. Part Number Nomenclature-i.MX 6SoloX".

[1]
In teh Part differentiator "2" of Figure 1, ADC is not supported.
However, in the option of Table 1, ADC is not included in "Features not supported:"
(In other words, the ADC is supported.)

Which is right?

[2]
In teh Part differentiator "3" of Figure 1, Package VN is not supported the ADC.
However, in the option of Table 1, ADC is not included in "Features not supported:"

Which is right?

Best Regards,
Yuuki

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
476件の閲覧回数
SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Yuuki,

Please follow the Figure 1. Part Number Nomenclature—i.MX 6SoloX , you should guide by it.

Have a great day,
Sergio

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信
477件の閲覧回数
SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Yuuki,

Please follow the Figure 1. Part Number Nomenclature—i.MX 6SoloX , you should guide by it.

Have a great day,
Sergio

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信