Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the option for the part number of i.MX6SoloX

Jump to solution
yuuki
Senior Contributor II

Dear all,

We see Ordering information of i.MX6SoloX.
The following document is referred to.

- IMX6SXAEC.pdf (Rev0)
- IMX6SXCEC.pdf (Rev0)
- IMX6SXIEC.pdf (Rev0)

Some descriptions of Option of the "Table 1. Ordering information" are different from "Figure 1. Part Number Nomenclature-i.MX 6SoloX".

[1]
In teh Part differentiator "2" of Figure 1, ADC is not supported.
However, in the option of Table 1, ADC is not included in "Features not supported:"
(In other words, the ADC is supported.)

Which is right?

[2]
In teh Part differentiator "3" of Figure 1, Package VN is not supported the ADC.
However, in the option of Table 1, ADC is not included in "Features not supported:"

Which is right?

Best Regards,
Yuuki

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Yuuki,

Please follow the Figure 1. Part Number Nomenclature—i.MX 6SoloX , you should guide by it.

Have a great day,
Sergio

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Yuuki,

Please follow the Figure 1. Part Number Nomenclature—i.MX 6SoloX , you should guide by it.

Have a great day,
Sergio

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos