表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

About the CDPL/WPSPL field of the uSDHCx_PRES_STATE register in i.MX6UL

ソリューションへジャンプ
817件の閲覧回数
yuuki
Senior Contributor II

Dear all,

We have a question about the CDPL/WPSPL field of the uSDHCx_PRES_STATE register of i.MX6UL.

We are going to connect WiLAN module to an SD card slot.

CD_B signal and WP signal are not used in the WiLAN module.

In this case can CD_B pin and the WP pin be used as other functions?

When these pins are used as other functions,
if the CDPL/WPSPL field of the uSDHCx_PRES_STATE register is read, what kind of value is it?

May I have advice?

Best Regards,
Yuuki

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
721件の閲覧回数
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yuuki San,

Sorry about our latency response,   uSDHCx_PRES_STATE,  shows the value of  CDPL/WPSPL  pad,  since you are mention that this PADS are not going to be configure at the IOMUX register, then the value would be the value that has the PAD in the exact moment of the read. so I recommend that if you are planning to use the uSDHCx  then you cannot use this PINS for another purpose,  this need to be tied to LOW in order to not affect the software when reading this status register.

Hope this clarifies.

saludos

Jaime

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信
722件の閲覧回数
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yuuki San,

Sorry about our latency response,   uSDHCx_PRES_STATE,  shows the value of  CDPL/WPSPL  pad,  since you are mention that this PADS are not going to be configure at the IOMUX register, then the value would be the value that has the PAD in the exact moment of the read. so I recommend that if you are planning to use the uSDHCx  then you cannot use this PINS for another purpose,  this need to be tied to LOW in order to not affect the software when reading this status register.

Hope this clarifies.

saludos

Jaime

0 件の賞賛
返信