Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About pin E10 and F10 of i.MX6D

Jump to solution
宗標廖
Contributor V

Hello, community

I do not use USB Host function,so USB_H1_DP(E10) and USB_H1_DN(F10) will be left not be connected.

Should I just left it not connected or should I connect it to ground or connect it to 3.3V.

Thank you!

ZongbiaoLiao

Labels (4)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The recommended connections for unused analog interfaces can be found in the section,
“Unused analog interfaces,” of the Hardware Development Guide for i.MX 6Quad, 6Dual, 6DualLite,
6Solo Families of Applications Processors (IMX6DQ6SDLHDG).

http://cache.nxp.com/files/32bit/doc/user_guide/IMX6DQ6SDLHDG.pdf

In particular, USB_H1_DN, USB_H1_DP, USB_H1_VBUS, USB_OTG_CHD_B,

USB_OTG_DN, USB_OTG_DP, USB_OTG_VBUS may be left float.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The recommended connections for unused analog interfaces can be found in the section,
“Unused analog interfaces,” of the Hardware Development Guide for i.MX 6Quad, 6Dual, 6DualLite,
6Solo Families of Applications Processors (IMX6DQ6SDLHDG).

http://cache.nxp.com/files/32bit/doc/user_guide/IMX6DQ6SDLHDG.pdf

In particular, USB_H1_DN, USB_H1_DP, USB_H1_VBUS, USB_OTG_CHD_B,

USB_OTG_DN, USB_OTG_DP, USB_OTG_VBUS may be left float.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos