Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About i.MX6Q burn-in test failed

Jump to solution
leonlin1
Contributor II

Hi,

we use Freescale android BSP 4.4.2_1.0.0-ga version on our i.MX6Q  board to do burn-in test (heavy loading in CPU and GPU). After one week, we found the system reboot and the error log is the attached file. Do you have any suggestion or comment about this error?

Original Attachment has been moved to: reboot_log.txt.zip

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Leon

for android 4.4.2 with L3.0.35_4.1.0 kernel

one can try to apply stability patches for that kernel version: L3.0.101_4.1.1

IMX6LXPATCHRN i.MX 6Quad, i.MX 6Dual, i.MX 6DualLite, i.MX 6Solo and i.MX 6Sololite

Linux BSP Documentation. Patch Release Notes

L3.0.101_4.1.1_SOURCE_BSP

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Leon

for android 4.4.2 with L3.0.35_4.1.0 kernel

one can try to apply stability patches for that kernel version: L3.0.101_4.1.1

IMX6LXPATCHRN i.MX 6Quad, i.MX 6Dual, i.MX 6DualLite, i.MX 6Solo and i.MX 6Sololite

Linux BSP Documentation. Patch Release Notes

L3.0.101_4.1.1_SOURCE_BSP

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
leonlin1
Contributor II

Hi igorpadykov,

Because we will change our BSP version from android 4.4.2_1.0.0 GA to android 4.4.3_2.0.0 GA, and 4.4.3 linux version is different to 4.4.2. So we want to ask you that is android 4.4.3 already applied the patch? If no, where do we get the patch for 4.4.3? Or android 4.4.3 is stable, it don't need these patch, thanks~

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

yes, android 4.4.3 already includes these patches

~igor

0 Kudos