About adding the new camera sensor in i.MX6SL.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About adding the new camera sensor in i.MX6SL.

Jump to solution
keitanagashima
Senior Contributor I

Dear All,

Hello. We want to add new camera sensor in i.MX6SL custom board.

I referred the "7.2 Adding Support for a New CMOS Camera Sensor" in i.MX 6 BSP Porting Guide, Rev. L3.14.28_1.0.0-ga, 04/2015.

[Q1]

i.MX6SL has no IPU.

And the L3.14.28_1.0.0 didn't support

I applied below patch. OV5642 works good on i.MX6SL EVK.

L3.14.28_1.0.0-Add-OV5642-subdev-driver.patch.zip

Re: About preview function in i.MX6SL.

Is it possible to apply Sect 7.2 to i.MX6SL to add new camera sensor?

(Or, is Sect 7.2 apply only for i.MX 6Q/D/DL/S?)

[Q2]

Do you have other information to add new camera sensor?

Best Regards,

Keita

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The Section 7.2 of the BSP Porting Guide document you've mentioned just describes the general sequence of adding a new camera driver support into the package, so, it is applicable to the i.MX6SL package as well.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The Section 7.2 of the BSP Porting Guide document you've mentioned just describes the general sequence of adding a new camera driver support into the package, so, it is applicable to the i.MX6SL package as well.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos