About SSI supporting format (24bit 3byte) in i.MX6DQ.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About SSI supporting format (24bit 3byte) in i.MX6DQ.

Jump to solution
keitanagashima
Senior Contributor I

Dear All,

Hello. Please see the below community.

snd_pcm_format_s24_3le and the SSI driver 

There is description of "SNDRV_PCM_FMTBIT_S24_3LE(24-bit data format without padding) is not supporting"

Is this the meaning not to be supporting by hardware?

Or, If the software can be modified, is it possible to support the format?

Best Regards,

Keita

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The 24-bit data without padding format is supported by SSI in hardware. Not sure about Linux BSP driver. Some software modifications may be required.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The 24-bit data without padding format is supported by SSI in hardware. Not sure about Linux BSP driver. Some software modifications may be required.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos