Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About MIG tool of MCIMX 280 DVM 4 B

Jump to solution
takashitakahash
Contributor III

Dear community. 

Our customer has question below.

Would you Please advise in the case of about Mig tool of MCIMX 280 DVM 4 B .

As soon as possible please respond.   As for software writing, when trying to do using Mig tool of NXP , An error message was displayed and writing was impossible. 

I think that USB connection between the microcomputer (board) side and the Mig Tool (PC) side has no problem by Mig tool screen display, but when I start by pressing the start button of Mig tool writing, the following error comes out and stops . <error message>  "Reason is unknown, failed to run command: type =" boot "body =" Recovery " File = "updater_ivt.sb" timeout = "60" on Error = "" text = "Booting Update Firmware."  The semaphore has timed out. "   Sorry to trouble you,  could you tell me the meaning of the above error and the reasons to be presumed? Error screen and circuit diagram excerpt are attachment .

Thnak you,

Best.

T.Takahashi

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Is the i.MX28  in recovery (USB) boot mode ?

You may try the following approach :

Using Manufacturing Tool for iMX28 in Win7 64-bit 

Regards,

Yuri.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
takashitakahash
Contributor III

Dear Yuri-san.

thank you for your answer.
I received your mail. Thank you very much.
However,I can not download anything from the following drive service, please tell me how to do it.
Https://drive.google.com/file/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can not attach the log file, I will copy the log below.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 09:47:51
Panel A: Reason is unknown,
Wednesday, December 14, 2016 09:48:15
1 - Panel A Start processing Singlechip NAND <LIST/>.

Panel A Start <CMD/> type="boot" body="Recovery" file="updater_ivt.sb" timeout="60" onError="" text="Booting Update Firmware.".

1 - Panel A DoBoot() - Failed to load updater_ivt.sb to Recovery mode device. (err=1167)

1 - Panel A Finished <CMD/> type="boot" body="Recovery" file="updater_ivt.sb" timeout="60" onError="" text="Booting Update Firmware." FAIL code=0x48f.

Panel A: Reason is unknown,failed to run command: type="boot" body="Recovery" file="updater_ivt.sb" timeout="60" onError="" text="Booting Update Firmware."  2 - Panel A Finished processing Singlechip NAND <LIST/> : FAIL code=1167.

Panel A UtpUpdate Event: DeviceRemoval Msg: (null) DevState: Disconnected OpState: WAITING_FOR_DEVICE

Panel A UtpUpdate Event: DeviceArrival Msg: (null) DevState: Recovery OpState: WAITING_FOR_DEVICE

2 - Panel A Start processing Singlechip NAND <LIST/>.

Panel A Start <CMD/> type="boot" body="Recovery" file="updater_ivt.sb" timeout="60" onError="" text="Booting Update Firmware.".

2 - Panel A Start processing Singlechip NAND <LIST/>.

Panel A UtpUpdate Event: DeviceRemoval Msg: (null) DevState: Disconnected OpState: WAITING_FOR_DEVICE

2 - Panel A DoBoot() - Failed to load updater_ivt.sb to Recovery mode device. (err=1167)

2 - Panel A Finished <CMD/> type="boot" body="Recovery" file="updater_ivt.sb" timeout="60" onError="" text="Booting Update Firmware." FAIL code=0x48f.

Panel A: Reason is unknown,failed to run command: type="boot" body="Recovery" file="updater_ivt.sb" timeout="60" onError="" text="Booting Update Firmware."  3 - Panel A Finished processing Singlechip NAND <LIST/> : FAIL code=1167.

3 - Panel A DoBoot() - Failed to load updater_ivt.sb to Recovery mode device. (err=1167)

3 - Panel A Finished <CMD/> type="boot" body="Recovery" file="updater_ivt.sb" timeout="60" onError="" text="Booting Update Firmware." FAIL code=0x48f.

Panel A: Reason is unknown,failed to run command: type="boot" body="Recovery" file="updater_ivt.sb" timeout="60" onError="" text="Booting Update Firmware."  4 - Panel A Finished processing Singlechip NAND <LIST/> : FAIL code=1167.

Panel A UtpUpdate Event: DeviceArrival Msg: (null) DevState: Recovery OpState: WAITING_FOR_DEVICE

4 - Panel A Start processing Singlechip NAND <LIST/>.

4 - Panel A Start processing Singlechip NAND <LIST/>.

Panel A: Reason is unknown,4 - Panel A DoBoot() - Failed to load updater_ivt.sb to Recovery mode device. (err=1167)

4 - Panel A Finished <CMD/> type="boot" body="Recovery" file="updater_ivt.sb" timeout="60" onError="" text="Booting Update Firmware." FAIL code=0x48f.

4 - Panel A DoBoot() - Failed to load updater_ivt.sb to Recovery mode device. (err=1167)

4 - Panel A Finished <CMD/> type="boot" body="Recovery" file="updater_ivt.sb" timeout="60" onError="" text="Booting Update Firmware." FAIL code=0x48f.

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Is the i.MX28  in recovery (USB) boot mode ?

You may try the following approach :

Using Manufacturing Tool for iMX28 in Win7 64-bit 

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello

Please check if the i.MX28 is in recovery (USB) boot mode.

Also, I sent You directly the link to load MFG tool working with i.MX28

and supporting USB3 ports on host PC. Please try it.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos