cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About IMX6Q AIPSTZ OPACR

Jump to solution
jiongzhongliu
Contributor III

Now I use your company's product IMX6Q as my CPU, and I try to used the TrustZone function.  Now I want to set the UART4  as a untrust peripheral .The datasheet say I should configure the register CSU and AIPSTZ. USART4 is belong to AIPS-2, but I can not  find  which OPACR the UART4 belong to . Is there other datasheet introduce this imformation? Can you help me?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos
4 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi jiongzhong

Table 2-3  "AIPS-2 memory map" i.MX6DQ Reference Manual

lists peripherals, they correspond records in "AIPSTZ memory map"

on p.564 AIPSTZ2_OPACR,AIPSTZ2_OPACR1.. and so on

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/IMX6DQRM.pdf

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
jiongzhongliu
Contributor III

hi igorpadykov

the table 2-3 I only can  confirm is that the UART4 is belong to AIPS-2,and AIPS-2 occpuies a 1Mbyte portion of the address space, the register maps of the IPS peripherals are location on 16KByte, there are 32 OPACRx that can configuration the thirty-two 16-Kbyt external IPS peripherals. The table2-3 still not say which 16-Kbyte block address space  a OPACRx corresponding to. The datasheet written is unclear.Can you help me explain it ?

thank you!

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

3.jpg

2.jpg

0 Kudos
jiongzhongliu
Contributor III

thanks!

0 Kudos