About GPU2D_CORE_CLK_ROOT select of i.MX6Solo.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About GPU2D_CORE_CLK_ROOT select of i.MX6Solo.

Jump to solution
takashitakahash
Contributor III

Dear community.

Our customer has question about select of  GPU2D_CORE_CLK_ROOT of i.MX6Solo.

I would like to please tell us about GPU2D_CORE_CLK_ROOT of i.MX6S of CCM,

Figure 18-2 of IMX6SDLRM Rev.2. According to the Clock Tree

GPU2D_CORE_CLK_ROOT is select from  AXI, pll3_sw_clk and PLL2 PFD0, PLL2 PFD2

but  In the description of the 18.6.7 CCM Bus Clock Multiplexer Register ,

gpu2d_core_sel is select from  mmdc_ch0 clk, pll3_sw_clk,and PLL2 PFD1, Reserved.

Which is correct ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Finally, I've got the answer from the engineers. The answer is: the Figure 18-2 on the Page 785 is correct, the register definition in the Section 18.6.7 is not. The register definition section will be corrected in the next document release.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Finally, I've got the answer from the engineers. The answer is: the Figure 18-2 on the Page 785 is correct, the register definition in the Section 18.6.7 is not. The register definition section will be corrected in the next document release.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have escalated your request to the experts team, awaiting for the answer from them.

Have a great day,
Artur

0 Kudos