About ERR004365 EXSC: Exclusive accesses to certain memories are not supported to full AXI specification in i.MX6DQ.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About ERR004365 EXSC: Exclusive accesses to certain memories are not supported to full AXI specification in i.MX6DQ.

Jump to solution
keitanagashima
Senior Contributor I

Dear All,

Refer to ERR004365 in IMX6DQCE(Rev.6).

Projected Impact is "EIM does not support exclusive accesses according to AXI specifications."

[Questions]

1. Is there a use case of exclusive accesses in BSP (jb4.2.2_1.0.0)?

2. I think that the user doesn't need to care the AXI bus access.

How implement the workaround to avoid the exclusive accesses?

Best Regards,

Keita

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

ARM provides exclusive access functionality via the LDREX/STREX pair of instructions.

ARM Information Center

NXP Android does not use this mechanism for EIM.  

To avoid the issue customers also should not use these exclusive accesses for EIM in their

applications and drivers.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

ARM provides exclusive access functionality via the LDREX/STREX pair of instructions.

ARM Information Center

NXP Android does not use this mechanism for EIM.  

To avoid the issue customers also should not use these exclusive accesses for EIM in their

applications and drivers.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos