AIGLX error: vivante exports no extensions with i.MX6 yocto 3.10.17 1.0.2

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIGLX error: vivante exports no extensions with i.MX6 yocto 3.10.17 1.0.2

m_c
Senior Contributor I

We use fsl-image-x11-imx6qdlsolo.sdcard from fsl-L3.10.17_1.0.2_iMX6QDLS_Bundle.tar.gz on MCIMX6Q-SDP. According to Xorg.0.log as below, AIGLX reverting to software rendering becuase /usr/lib/dri/vivante_dri.so has no __driDriverExtensions implementation. Where can we find the vivante_dri.so has driDriverExtensions implementation to has hardware rendering in X11?

[2370927.372] (EE) AIGLX error: vivante exports no extensions (/usr/lib/dri/vivante_dri.so: undefined symbol: __driDriverExtensions)

[2370927.372] (EE) AIGLX: reverting to software rendering

[2370927.563] (II) AIGLX: Loaded and initialized swrast

Original Attachment has been moved to: 20141217-mcimx6qsdp-x11-y3.10.17-1.0.2-Xorg.0.log-01.txt.zip

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I would recommend looking at the following thread as this symptom seems to be normal and can be ignored. HW acceleration should work regardless

.AIGLX error: vivante exports no extensions (/usr/lib/dri/vivante_dri.so: undefined symbol: __driDriv...

0 Kudos

flaviosuligoi
Contributor III

Hi all,

the reported link doesn't work any more.

Can you provide a new one?

Thanks,

Flavio

0 Kudos

csotoalonso
Contributor III

I'm having the same problem. Xorg reverts to software rendering. By the way, I have no access to this link. This is the message provided:

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here

Any solution to this problem?

0 Kudos