Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8MMINILPD4-EVK up-to-date version of the schematic

Jump to solution
broz
Contributor I

Hi,

I have an i.MX8 M Mini LPDDR4 EVK (8MMINILPD4-EVK), the hardware is in version C3 (SCH-31399 REV C3), but the documentation (mainly schematic) from the official NXP product page is only in version C2. Are there any changes in the schematic between versions? Does NXP provide an up-to-date version of the documentation?

Thanks,

Jan

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jan,

The schematics are often updated on the web but sometimes they may lag from the versions being shipped.

The changes between C2 and C3 are:

1. Update U8 Part Number BD71847MWV-E2 to BD71847AMWV-E2;
  2. Populate R106, as external PU is necessary for Boundary Scan Mode, also update the note;
  3. Add note for Boundary Scan mode: BOOT_MODE0, BOOT_MODE1, JTAG_MOD and TEST_MODE must be pulled to "1101" for i.MX8M Mini to enter Boundary Scan mode;

If you are interested in the updated schematic files, I would need to ask you to please open a support ticket on the link below. Hopefully they will be updated on the webpage soon.

https://www.nxp.com/support/support:SUPPORTHOME

I hope this helps!

Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jan,

The schematics are often updated on the web but sometimes they may lag from the versions being shipped.

The changes between C2 and C3 are:

1. Update U8 Part Number BD71847MWV-E2 to BD71847AMWV-E2;
  2. Populate R106, as external PU is necessary for Boundary Scan Mode, also update the note;
  3. Add note for Boundary Scan mode: BOOT_MODE0, BOOT_MODE1, JTAG_MOD and TEST_MODE must be pulled to "1101" for i.MX8M Mini to enter Boundary Scan mode;

If you are interested in the updated schematic files, I would need to ask you to please open a support ticket on the link below. Hopefully they will be updated on the webpage soon.

https://www.nxp.com/support/support:SUPPORTHOME

I hope this helps!

Regards,

0 Kudos