88W8987 WL/BT with i.MX8MP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

88W8987 WL/BT with i.MX8MP

Wobaffet
Senior Contributor I

Hello, I will be using 88W8987 for my custom board and I know that this module is used with i.MX8MN EVB. But for the device tree of i.MX8MN EVB, I did not see any info regarding to this module also how can I see the pins that is used on the linux driver for this module? As far as I know the source firmware is at my yocto build directory under the folder mxm_wifiex/wlan_src/mlinux/?

What can I do to adapt this module for my board? What kind of path should I follow?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Dhruvit
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Wobaffet,

According to the Data Sheet of 88W8987, Host interfaces include SDIO 3.0 and high-speed UART interfaces for connecting Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies to the host processor.

For pin-muxing-related information, please refer below information.
For SDIO, please refer to this device tree pin muxing imx8mn-evk.dtsi. Kindly note that there is a total of 3 SDHC interfaces in IMX8MN. And for the UART, please refer to the same imx8mn-evk.dtsi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruvit.
0 Kudos