24MHz crystal on iMX53 Quick Start board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24MHz crystal on iMX53 Quick Start board

Designer_Fred
Contributor I

I'm buy parts for a prototype build, and the one part thats stumping me is the 24MHz crystal, the BOM for the iMX53 quick starter board states a part from Siward International a XTL571300LLI24.000-10TR.

Unfortunatly I can't find any reference to this part on the Siward website and I haven't received a reply back from them.

Does anyone have a datasheet for this part or know the specification needed ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Designer_Fred
Contributor I

Mark Middleton said:

I am uploading the datasheet for the Siward part. There is also a second source part for this crystal: TXC Corp # 7M24000022, which is a number used when ordering direct from TXC. The equivalent part from distributors is 7M-24.000MEEQ-T. The frequency tolerance requirements are nothing special. 10 ppm at 25C with 30 ppm for temp and 30 ppm for aging normally selected. (TXC part exceeds this) More important is the drive strength: 10uW (100uW max) and ESR of 80 Ohm. These crystals have a load capacitance of 10 pF.

Thank for your help Mark and Nitin

0 Kudos

TheAdmiral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I am uploading the datasheet for the Siward part. There is also a second source part for this crystal: TXC Corp # 7M24000022, which is a number used when ordering direct from TXC. The equivalent part from distributors is 7M-24.000MEEQ-T. The frequency tolerance requirements are nothing special. 10 ppm at 25C with 30 ppm for temp and 30 ppm for aging normally selected. (TXC part exceeds this) More important is the drive strength: 10uW (100uW max) and ESR of 80 Ohm. These crystals have a load capacitance of 10 pF.

NitinSonar
Contributor I

You can try:

TXC CORPORATION

7V-24_000MAAE-T

0 Kudos