From attached log:

"Failed to initialize memory!"

seems your memory is not good. Please try with

links below to test DDR memories

https://community.freescale.com/message/331721#331721

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-96412

Best regards

chip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

王卫钢
Contributor I

Hi

chipexpert ,

We know error and want to know how to do ?

Error as list :We use DDR3 , but swap data_bus in PCB layout. Unfortunately we swap D0 & D8 LSB in data_bus.In refence design D0 & D8 is reside.(When using data bit swapping the low order bit of each byte must reside at bit 0 of the byte. The remaining 7 data bits can be swapped freely.)

Now we want to know if the i.MX6 cann't execute "write leveling"function and ignore D0 constraint ?If we can change DDR3 chip for no write leveling ?And have other method let i.MX6 run normaly ?

ThanksBset RegardWang weigang

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 卫钢,

Which board are you using? And what 's your steps on downloading the images to your board?

Best Regards

Dan

0 Kudos

王卫钢
Contributor I

Hi Dan,

We know error and want to know how to do ?

Error as list :We use DDR3 , but swap data_bus in PCB layout. Unfortunately we swap D0 & D8 LSB in data_bus.In refence design D0 & D8 is reside.(When using data bit swapping the low order bit of each byte must reside at bit 0 of the byte. The remaining 7 data bits can be swapped freely.)

Now we want to know if the i.MX6 cann't execute "write leveling"function and ignore D0 constraint ?If we can change DDR3 chip for no write leveling ?And have other method let i.MX6 run normaly ?

ThanksBset RegardWang weigang

0 Kudos