Did you mean: 

插入TF卡,OTG1烧录不了Uboot

YoungJack
Contributor I

NXP的工程师:

你好!

芯片型号:MCIMX6Y2CVM08AB

启动方式:emmc启动

BOOT MODE=01,我们在做工装治具时,做了自动化工具调用mfgtool工具烧录进行烧录。在插入TF卡时,发现冷启动不能自动烧录,显示识别不到USB设备。 插入TF卡的用意是自动检测TF卡是否连接良好,排查焊接不良,记录一些测试数据。

我们想知道一下原因,或者芯片手册在那个位置有体现?

希望得到回复!

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

It should be detected, is there a way to change of eMMC? you can see the ref manual:

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-processors/i-mx-applications-proces...

Regards

0 Kudos

YoungJack
Contributor I

At present, the chip is empty and has not yet reached the step of burning (does not recognize USB devices).  I don't know if I change it, is it BT_CFG1 register? 

0 Kudos

YoungJack
Contributor I

We are very glad to get your reply. The chip we use is ULL (i.MX 6ull), and the specification you provided (i.MX 6Quad) is not suitable. Currently, eMMC has been adopted for startup. BOOT MODE only changed to 01 (USB OTG1) when downloading. We want to know whether i.mx6ull does not support the insertion of TF card cold start burning program? (After the burning program is finished, there is no problem to insert TF card, and eMMC can start normally). Is BT_CFG set wrong, resulting in the insertion of TF card can not burn program?1.png

0 Kudos