cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

下载并安装imx6q的BSP后,在安装后的LTIB文件夹下的uboot是适合imx6q_SABRA的吗

Jump to solution
zhongnanshi
Contributor I

如题,在官网下载并安装了L3.0.35_4.1.0_SOURCE后安装,安装完成后出现LTIB/PKGS文件夹,在pakgs文件夹下的uboot_2009.08这个是原始的源代码还是已经修改过能启动官方的开发板IMX6Q_SABRA的代码。

谢谢

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nan,

In our website there is a porting guide you can refer to .

Hope this can help you.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi zhongnan,

The uboot_2009.08 in the ltib/rpm/BUILD is the u-boot source code. The i.mx6Qsabresd board u-boot code you can see is /ltib/rpm/BUILD/uboot_2009.08/board/freescale/mx6q_sabresd/mx6q_sabresd.c. When you finish build the source code the u-boot and kernel images u-boot.bin, uImage you can see them under the /ltib/rootfs/boot directory.
Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
zhongnanshi
Contributor I

hi  Dan

something error,because after i install BSP , only  linux&linux_3.0.35 in the ltib/rpm/BUILD, i will reinstall the BSP.

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi nan,

If you reinstall the BSP, you need to delete the ltib file and the /opt packages.

Have a great day,

Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
zhongnanshi
Contributor I

您好

我看到了 uimage和 u-boot.bin,这个uboot2009_2008的源代码你们官方只修改了mx6q_sabresd.c部分吗,其他都没有修改吗,如果我的硬件有变动,秩序修改这个文件吧 

谢谢

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nan,

In our website there is a porting guide you can refer to .

Hope this can help you.
Have a great day,
Dan

0 Kudos
zhongnanshi
Contributor I

thank you Dan

i got it.

0 Kudos