i.mx8M EVK board encoder and decoder

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

i.mx8M evk board has HW decoder and SW encoder, this document introduce how to use HW decoder and SW encoder

the bsp is the latest version L4.14.78, the environment is :

$ DISTRO=fsl-imx-wayland MACHINE=imx8mqevk source fsl-setup-release.sh -b build-wayland

$ bitbake fsl-image-validation-imx

For the 4.14.78, we don’t use mfgtool anymore, customer can use uuu.exe to program the image to the board, the uuu.exe can be found from https://github.com/NXPmicro/mfgtools/releases

Here we use emmc as media, I attached the kerel_emmc.uuu for reference

Open the cmd.exe, then use the command “uuu.exe kernel_emmc.uuu” to download the image to the emmc on the board as the picture shows

pastedImage_9.png

When the board boot up, don’t forget to change the image and fdt_file as you want, for example, I use Image-imx8mqevk.bin as image name  and Image-fsl-imx8mq-evk.dtb as my fdt file, you can choose different image and fdt file as uuu file mentions.

pastedImage_10.png

1) Decoding

For play the video, we can use three solution to support this

a) gplay-1.0 test.mp4

b) gst-launch-1.0 playbin uri=file:///mnt/sdcard/test.mp4

c) gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=test.mp4 typefind=true ! video/quicktime ! aiurdemux ! queue max-size-time=0 ! vpudec ! autovideosink

For play the two different video to the different display, current imx8M evk board supports dual hdmi output, in the uboot command:

setenv fdt_file Image-fsl-imx8mq-evk-dual-display.dtb

saveenv

Use the command as below:

gst-launch-1.0 playbin uri=file:///test1.mp4 playbin uri=file:///test2.mp4 video-sink="glimagesink display-master=false display-slave=true"

2) Encoding

Because imx8M evk don’t have hardware encoding, so we need to add the SW plugins in the bsp

a)add the commands as below in the /build/conf/local.conf

"CORE_IMAGE-EXTRA_INSTALL += "gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly-meta packagegroup-fsl-gsstreamer1.0-commercial gst-ffmpeg"

LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST = "commercial""

b)Create the new txt file and add “PACKAGECONFIG_mx8mq = "x264"”in the file

c)Rename the file as 0-plugins-ugly_%.bbappend and put this file under /sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer

d)Build the image you want, then download the new rootfs file in the board, use the command “gst-inspect-1.0 | grep x264”

pastedImage_12.png

附件
无评分
版本历史
最后更新:
‎03-30-2019 03:07 AM
更新人: