i.MX8MNano (m815S) DDR Register Programming Aid (RPA)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is a detailed programming aid for the registers associated with i.MX 8MNano (m815S) DDR initialization.  For more details, refer to the main mScale DDR tools page:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors-Knowledge-Base/i-MX-8M-Family-DDR-Tool-Release/ta-p/110...

Please note that this page is only intended to store the RPA spreadsheets. For questions, please create a new community thread.

Attachments
Comments

Hi @jan_spurek ,

May you please indicate some details with respect to the second Frequency Point?

How is this handled by the DDR Stress test?

As far as I understand the tool only check the calibration around one frequency point since it only verifies against a typical DDR register setting.

Or just there for further helping validating the design at lower bus frequency with the vTSA tool?

Thanks and best regards

Hello @Rodrigue ,

in case of the mScale processors, the training is performed for each of the frequency points - there are separate register sets that hold the calibration values for each frequency.

Please note that this page is only meant to store the RPAs. For the future questions about the RPAs, please setup a separate community thread.

Best Regards,

Jan

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎03-23-2023 02:10 AM
Updated by: