i.MX6DQP Register Programming Aids

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Important: If you have any questions or would like to report any issues with the DDR tools or supporting documents please create a support ticket in the i.MX community. Please note that any private messages or direct emails are not monitored and will not receive a response.

These are the detailed programming aids for the registers associated with DRAM initialization (DDR3 and LPDDR2) of the MX6DQP (also known as Rev 2 or Dual/Quad Plus), and covers the Sabre_SD boards and DDR3 based Auto Infotainment board. The last work sheet tab in the tool formats the register settings for use with the ARM RealView debugger (.inc) and the DDR Stress Test. It can be manually converted, by the user, to the DS5 .ds format or to a DCD file format used by uboot or other. The programming aids were developed based on NXP development boards and can be customized by the user for their board design.
This tool serves as an aid to assist with programming the DDR interface of the MX6DQP and is based on the DDR initialization scripts developed by the R&D team and no guarantees are made by this tool.
The following are some general notes regarding this tool:
• Refer to the "How To Use" tab in the tool as a starting point to use this tool.
• This tool may be updated on an as-needed basis for bug fixes or future improvements.  There is no schedule for aforementioned maintenance.
• The MX6DQP adds a new third party IP called the NoC. The programming for these registers are automatically updated in the tool given a set of user input MMDC parameters and should not be modified manually.

标签 (1)
附件
无评分
版本历史
最后更新:
3 周之前
更新人: