i.MX21 ADS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX21 ADS

i.MX21 ADS

The i.MX21 Application Development System (MCIMX21ADSE) is a development tool which is designed to run software applications designed for the i.MX21 processor.

Features
  •   i.MX21 Processor
  •   Two clock-source crystals, 32.768 KHz and 26 MHz
  •   Power connector for +5.0-volts in from an external, regulated power supply, an in-line fuse, and a power on/off switch.
  •   Voltage regulators that step down the 5.0-volt input to Vcc (3.0-volts), 2.5-volts, 1.8-volts, and 1.5-volts.
  •   Multi-ICE debug support
  •   Two 8M × 16-bit Burst Flash memory devices, configured as one 32MB, 32-bit device
  •   Two 16M × 16-bit SDRAM devices, configured as one 64MB, 32-bit device
  •   High speed expansion connectors for optional add on cards
  •   Two-board system: modular CPU board plugs into Base board; Base board has connections for LCD display panel and keypad and TV encoder card
  •   Memory mapped expansion I/O
  •   Configuration and user definable DIP switches
  •   SD/MMC memory card connector
  •   Two RS232 transceivers and DB9 connectors (one configured for DCE and one for DTE operation) supporting on-chip UART ports
  •   External UART with RS232 transceiver and DB9 connector
  •   IrDA transceiver that conforms to Specification 1.4 of the Infra-red Data Association
  •   USB OTG (On The Go) interface transceiver and USB mini AB connector
  •   Separate LCD panel assembly with a ribbon cable that connects to the Base board and interfaces directly with the M9328MX21ADS
  •   Touch panel controller for use with the LCD
  •   Separate Keypad unit with 36 push button keys
  •   Separate CMOS Image Sensor Card
  •   Audio CODEC includes an 11.28MHz crystal oscillator, a 3.5mm audio input jack, a 3.5mm microphone jack, and a 3.5mm headphone jack
  •   Cirrus Logic CS8900A Ethernet controller, with RJ-45 connector for connecting to a system hub
  •   Two 32 × 3-pin DIN expansion connectors with most i.MX21 I/O signals
  •   Variable resistor for emulation of a battery voltage level
  •   NAND Flash card (Plugs into CPU)
  •   LED indicators for power, external bus activity, Ethernet activity, and two LEDs for user defined status indiction
  •   Universal power supply with 5.0-volt output @ 2.4A
  •   USB cable
  •   RS232 serial cable
  •   Two RJ-45 Ethernet cables, network and crossover
Tags (2)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎07-30-2012 02:54 PM
Updated by: