Did you mean: 

i.MX 6 D/Q/DL/S/SL kk4.4.2_1.0.0 GA release

i.MX 6 D/Q/DL/S/SL kk4.4.2_1.0.0 GA release

Hi All,

The new Android kk4.4.2_1.0.0 GA release is now available on www.freescale.com

·         Files available

Description

IMX6_KK442_100_ANDROID_DOCS

i.MX   6Quad, i.MX 6Dual, i.MX 6DualLite, i.MX 6Solo and i.MX 6Sololite Android   KK4.4.2_1.0.0 BSP Documentation. Includes Release Notes, User's Guide, QSG   and FAQ Sheet.

IMX6_KK442_100_ANDROID_SOURCE_BSP

i.MX   6Quad, i.MX 6Dual, i.MX 6DualLite, i.MX 6Solo and i.MX 6Sololite Android   KK4.4.2_1.0.0 BSP, Source Code for BSP and Codecs.

IMX6_SABRE_AI_KK442_100_ANDROID_DEMO_BSP

i.MX   6Quad, i.MX 6Dual, i.MX 6DualLite,  and   i.MX 6Solo  Android KK4.4.2_1.0.0 BSP   Binary Demo Files for the SABRE for Automotive Infotainment

IMX6SL_EVK_KK442_100_ANDROID_DEMO_BSP

i.MX 6Sololite Android KK4.4.2_1.0.0  BSP Binary Demo Files for the i.MX   6SoloLite Evaluation Kit

IMX6_SABRE_SD_KK442_100_ANDROID_DEMO_BSP

i.MX   6Quad, i.MX 6Dual, i.MX 6DualLite,  and   i.MX 6Solo  Android KK4.4.2_1.0.0 BSP   Binary Demo Files for the SABRE Platform and SABRE Board for Smart Devices

IMX6_KK442_100_AACP_CODEC_CODA

AAC Plus Codec for i.MX 6Quad, i.MX 6Dual, i.MX   6DualLite, i.MX 6Solo and i.MX 6Sololite Android KK4.4.2_1.0.0 BSP

IMX6_MFG_kk4.4.2_1.0.0_TOOL

i.MX 6Family Manufacturing Toolkit for kk4.4.2_1.0.0.

·         Target HW boards

o   i.MX6DL  SABRE SD board

o   i.MX6Q  SABRE SD board

o   i.MX6DQ SABRE AI board

o   i.MX6DL SABRE AI board

o   i.MX6SL EVK board

·         Release Description

i.MX Android kk4.4.2_1.0.0 is GA release for Android 4.4.2 Kitkat(KK) on Freescale's i.MX 6Quad, i.MX 6Dual,i.MX 6DualLite, i.MX 6Solo and i.MX 6SoloLite applications processors.

i.MX Android kk4.4.2_1.0.0 release includes all necessary codes, documents and tools to assist users in building and running Android 4.4.2 on the i.MX 6Quad, i.MX 6DualLite and i.MX6SoloLite hardware board from the scratch. The prebuilt images are also included for a quick trial on Freescale i.MX 6Quad and i.MX 6DualLite SABRE-SD Board and Platform, i.MX 6Quad and i.MX 6DualLite SABRE-AI Board and Platforms and i.MX6SoloLite EVK Board and Platforms.

This release includes all Freescale porting and enhancements based on Android open source code.

·         What's in this release

Android Source Code Patch

android_kk4.4.2_1.0.0-ga_core_source.tar.gz:   Freescale i.MX specific patches (apply to Google Android repo) to enable   Android on i.MX based boards.

For   example, Hardware Abstraction Layer implementation, hardware codec   acceleration, etc.

Documents

The   following documents are included in android_kk4.4.x_1.0.0-ga_docs.tar.gz

•   Android Quick Start Guide: A manual that explains how to run Android on an i.MX   board by using prebuilt images.

•   Android User's Guide: A detailed manual for this release package.

•   Android Frequently Asked Questions: A document that contains Frequently Asked   Questions (FAQs).

•   Android Release Notes: A document that introduces key updates and known   issues in this release.

•   i.MX 6 G2D API User Guide: A document that introduces the G2D API usages.

Tools

Tools   in android_kk4.4.2_1.0.0-ga_tools.tar.gz

•   MFGTool: Manufacturing tools for i.MX platform.

•   tool/tetherxp.inf: USB tethering windows .inf driver configuration file.

Prebuilt Images

You   can test Android with a prebuilt image on i.MX reference board before   building any code:

•   android_kk4.4.2_1.0.0-ga_core_image_6qsabresd.tar.gz: Prebuilt images with   default android features for the SABRE-SD board.

•   android_kk4.4.2_1.0.0-ga_core_image_6qsabreauto.tar.gz: Prebuilt images with   default android features for the SABRE-AI board.

•   android_kk4.4.2_1.0.0-ga_core_image_6slevk.tar.gz: Prebuilt images with   default android features for the 6SoloLite EVK platform.

•   android_kk4.4.2_1.0.0-ga_full_image_6qsabresd.tar.gz: Prebuilt images with   Freescale Extended Multimedia features for the SABRE-SD board

•   android_kk4.4.2_1.0.0-ga_full_image_6qsabreauto.tar.gz: Prebuilt images with   Freescale Extended Multimedia features for the SABRE-AI board.

·         Known issues

For known issues and limitations please consult the release notes

Tags (1)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎07-14-2014 03:00 PM
Updated by: