Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take HMI to the Next Level with the i.MX RT1060

Kathleen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 0 3,069

A lot of discussion recently has been around the i.MX RT1010 crossover MCU -and why not?  It is the latest and greatest achievement for high-end crossover MCUs.  But, you probably noticed that the i.MX RT1010 MCU left off some features in order to keep the cost low.  So, what if you need a high performance MCU with all the bells and whistles?

One of my favorite assets online is the i.MX RT Crossover MCU Fact Sheet, which includes a feature table for both the silicon and the EVKs.  A snippet of the silicon feature table is below and the entire fact sheet can be downloaded here: https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/fact-sheet/IMXRTPORTFS.pdfhttps://www.nxp.com/docs/en/fact-sheet/IMXRTPORTFS.pdf

Table Excerpt.JPG

For customers looking for a feature-rich MCU to enable next-generation HMI design, the i.MX RT1060 is a great choice with features such as parallel camera interface, dedicated LCD controller (up to WXGA 1366x768) and the PXP for 2D graphics acceleration.   The PXP is a high-performance pixel processor capable of 1 pixel/clock performance for combined operations, such as color-space conversion, alpha blending, and rotation. The PXP is also enhanced with features specifically for gray scale applications. In addition, the PXP supports traditional pixel/frame processing paths for still-image and video processing applications.

The i.MX RT1060 is fully qualified and customers are shipping end products based on i.MX RT1060 this holiday season.  It is supported by the MCUXpresso Software and Tools and for a limited time, get started with the i.MX RT1060 EVK with this 20% off coupon.

For more information, please visit nxp.com/imxrt1060 or start your development now at nxp.com/MIMXRT1060-EVK.

Use coupon code MKTND94R for 20% off of the i.MX RT1060 EVK board from nxp.com.

MIMXRT1060-EVK angle.jpg

(Coupon is good for the purchase of 1 unit of MIMXRT1060-EVK through NXP.com and coupon expires Dec 31, 2019).