eIQ Toolkit for MCU - Getting Started Labs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eIQ Toolkit enables machine learning development with an intuitive GUI (named eIQ Portal) and development workflow tools, along with command line host tool options as part of the eIQ ML software development environment. 

The eIQ Portal, developed in exclusive partnership with Au-Zone Technologies, is an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) that simplifies ML development. Developers can create, optimize, debug and export ML models, as well as import datasets and models, rapidly train and deploy neural network models and ML workloads.

The eIQ Portal provides output software that seamlessly feeds into DeepViewRT™, TensorFlow™ Lite, TensorFlow Lite for Microcontrollers, Glow, Arm NN and ONNX Runtime inference engines. Using a tool called Model Runner, eIQ Toolkit can also generate graph-level profiling capability with runtime insights to help optimize neural network architectures on i.MX RT and i.MX devices.

These labs go over how to use eIQ Portal and the DeepViewRT inference engine on i.MX RT devices. It is recommended to do them in the following order: 

• DeepViewRT Getting Started Lab
  • Data Import Lab
  • Model Runner Lab

The labs are written for using a i.MX RT1170 EVK, but other devices can be used as well that support DeepViewRT in MCUXpresso SDK 2.14:

• i.MX RT1050
  • i.MX RT1060
  • i.MX RT1064
  • i.MX RT1160
  • i.MX RT1170

Note that the models generated with eIQ Portal can also also be used with TensorFlow Lite for Microcontrollers and Glow inference engines which are supported by eIQ with the above boards as well as: 

• i.MX RT500
  • i.MX RT600
Labels (1)
Attachments
100% helpful (1/1)
Version history
Last update:
‎08-23-2023 02:54 PM
Updated by: