cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing images to eiq portal

Jump to solution
Olatz
Contributor I

I tried importing a large folder of images using the script Structured Folders Importer.ipynb and following the Data Import Lab instructions. I got an error that said:

RuntimeError                              Traceback (most recent call last)

~\AppData\Local\Temp/ipykernel_1568/4095886512.py in <module>

32             images.append(f.read())

33     if label is not None:

---> 34         for image_id in project.add_images(images, grouping

35             project.add_annotation(image_id, label)

C:\nxp\eIQ_Toolkit_v1.0.5\python\Lib\site-packages\deepview\datastore\project.pyc in add_images(self, images, grouping)

RuntimeError: context canceled

I also tried the same process with a folder containing a small group of images and it worked perfectly, so I think the problem comes from having too many images (around 1500) because I've had similar issues importing unlabeled large datasets before. Is there a way to solve this error and import large labeled datasets?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
david_piskula
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Olatz,

it appears you are using the eIQ Toolkit version v1.0.5. Could you please update to the latest version and let me know if the issue persists?

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/eiq-ml-development-environment/eiq-toolkit-...

Best Regards,

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
david_piskula
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Olatz,

it appears you are using the eIQ Toolkit version v1.0.5. Could you please update to the latest version and let me know if the issue persists?

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/eiq-ml-development-environment/eiq-toolkit-...

Best Regards,

David

0 Kudos
Olatz
Contributor I

Thank you very much! I tried upded the portal and it works now. 

Best regards,

Olatz

0 Kudos