qn9080sip use j-link

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qn9080sip use j-link

Contributor I

when I try to use " program lpc-link2 with segger j-link " to update the firmware, it will quit directly,so what should i do to make it show  fig3   BKAH(I[]AP}AE5BWVDD8WUM.pngjlink.pngCX8JZTZ0RFCUQNQ)5CMNOKD.png

0 Kudos
15 Replies

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Before you update the firmware, you should use jumper to connect jp5. When update successfully, remove it.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Contributor I

hi

I did it, but it still doesn`t work. window of  "Program LPC-Link2 with Segger J-Link" quit directly .Is it connected like thislianjietu.jpg

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Do you connect the jumper without power? 

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Yes, i connected jumper without power. Do I need an emulator?

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Update your lpcscrypt. lpc 

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos

Contributor I

11.pngthankyou a lot  ,  i tried it again, but it showed me another problem. sorry ,could you tell me how to deal with it?

22.png

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

This is the problem of the PATH environment variable. Adding the directory of the windows command to the PATH will overwrite. That is: append to the path: %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos

Contributor I

I have tried my best to do ,but it still someting wrongBL5%A(8Q$39RL$6{C3)YN83.png

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

3.PNG

0 Kudos

Contributor I

{A4ZQP]T)S5Q}%OFZ3P}6R6.pnghi ,it stope in here, and nothing happen.

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Do you press  'space' to start update?

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Hi,

Yes,  i  pressed the "space", it just moved to the next line.

Have a great day,

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Does your board work well? Can you download the program? If you do not connect the board, then press 'space', does it show something?

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos

Contributor I

hi

yes,i can download program from IAR by CMSIS-DAP  but cann`t use JLINK.

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please go to '

Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers'. Do you see something like this? 

2.PNG

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos