qn9080-001-M17:Pins level setting

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qn9080-001-M17:Pins level setting

Contributor I

~%7ABXE[}_$~K]1Z$O~@~1Y.pnghi,i want to set these pins be low level.how should i do .thank you!

0 Kudos
5 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Those contain a configuration for the PORTA pin 17, still, if you check the User Manual of the device , you can download it form this link , you can check that the PA17 corresponds to the pin 16 of the package.

You can find this information in the chapter 4. Pins and Connections on table 2.

Regards ,

Estephania

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Before changing this pins be sure that the code is not using those in another section of the application to avoid any issue .

Also, I would recommend you to make sure that you will not use the ISP functionality and that you have a way to program the device later as the pin 21 is the one for the CHIP MODE.

Each of the pins you are mentioning have the alternate function to be GPIO , you will need to look for the alternative in the User Manual of the QN9080-001-M17.

If you are using one of the driver examples you can check the gpio_led_output as a reference.

You will need to locate the BOARD_InitPins function, after doing it you can see that there is a configuration with several parameters , in this you will put the different values you need to configure it.

Once you have the configuration you will need to call the IOCON_PinMuxSet that will reveive the following paratemers

* @brief Sets I/O control pin mux
* @param base The base of SYSCON peripheral on the chip
* @param port GPIO port to mux (value from 0 ~ 1)
* @param pin GPIO pin to mux (value from 0 ~ 31)
* @param modeFunc OR'ed values of type IOCON_*
* @return Nothing
*/

Also, please be sure to enable the clock gating in case it is not initialized.

Any question , let us know.

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

Contributor I

SA560[{H116L([P)0IZ(F03.png

i want to make sure these lines of code  are used to configure the pins(16,17) in the picture

DZ78BQLKOET78W5XBCJYN66.png

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience this might cause you, but the image you are attaching is not completely visible, could you please share a larger size file ?

Also , I would recommend you to check the design files we have for the development kit as well as both the user manual and the datasheet for some extra recommendations

Design Files for QN9080SIP-DK

Ultra Low-Power Bluetooth Smart 5.0 SIP

QN9080-001-M17 User Manual

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

Contributor I

hi, i want to set QN9080-001-M17 PINS (16,17,20,21,26) to input mode. but i don`t know how to modify it in the program. thank you!001-M17pins.png

0 Kudos