显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

kw36 wireless_uart problem

693 次查看
shawn_123
Contributor I

hi,dear nxp engineer

i am using a kw36 freedom board. running the SDK 2.2.0 example wireless_uart. use this demo and test with kinetis toolbox it indeed can send/receive the context.  i have only one kw36 board if i want to set one as central the other as peripheral. it is not available.

so i want to use some ble tools running on phone. like NRF connect to finished the dual-mode test. when i use nrf connect as a advertiser the kw36 switch to central. how can i make some change of the wireless_uart demo to support this. even i switch kw36 as advertiser the "nrf connect "  initiate scan and connect it can not set up connect either.

i  comment out the if-condition line as below:

case gDeviceScanned_c:
        {
         Serial_Print(gAppSerMgrIf, "\n\r Enter event gDeviceScanned_c...\n\r", gAllowToBlock_d);
            //if (BleApp_CheckScanEvent(&pScanningEvent->eventData.scannedDevice)) //remove the check condition by yx
            {       
                gConnReqParams.peerAddressType = pScanningEvent->eventData.scannedDevice.addressType;
                FLib_MemCpy(gConnReqParams.peerAddress,
                            pScanningEvent->eventData.scannedDevice.aAddress,
                            sizeof(bleDeviceAddress_t));

it seems to be no effect. would you please give some idea how to make some change to use this demo to support connection with other third party ble app tool (nrf connect or ble scanner) thanks a lot.

标签 (3)
0 项奖励
1 回复

612 次查看
Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Xiao, I hope you're doing well!

If only the if statement was deleted, then the code inside of the curly braces will always be executed.

The disconnection from the device is triggered when the service discovery for the wireless uart service fails. The function called is:

(void)Gap_Disconnect(peerDeviceId);

In the mAppServiceDisc_c event of the BleApp_StateMachineHandler function in the wireless_uart.c source file.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 项奖励