kw36 sdk2.2.0 hci_bb have no rx dta from the ble.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kw36 sdk2.2.0 hci_bb have no rx dta from the ble.

shawn_123
Contributor I

hi,dear nxp engineer

i used KW36 freedom board with 2.2.0 sdk. when running the HCI_BB demo. debugging use  the test tool as the "BLE Demo Application user's guide" infer. I do exactly as the doc instruct. when sending the "HCI_LE_Read_Buffer_Size" 

the Rx has no data. when using the FSCI_BB the result in accord with the doc. and i have no idea about the reason.

what's more when i scanned the code of HCI_BB demo.most of the code is "vacant" in file hci_black_box.c" i am  not sure the whether the hci_black_box.c has any functionality in the demo. please give some analyse about the mechanism of HCI_BB demo. sincerely thanks.

1584974203(1).png

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yuan, I hope you're doing well!

FSCI commands can be sent to a device with the FSCI black box SDK example. 

For information about FSCI commands, and the examples, could you please take a look at the

Framework Serial Connectivity Interface (FSCI) for Bluetooth® Low Energy Host Stack User's Guide?:

<…\SDK_2.2.2_FRDM-KW36\docs\wireless\Common\Bluetooth Low Energy Host Stack FSCI Reference Manual.pdf>

If you want to use HCI commands, the HCI black box SDK example must be programmed to your device. The available commands for HCI are the ones in the BLE_HCI_1.5.3:

pastedImage_1.png

For information about running this example, could you please take a look at the BLE Demo Applications User's Guide:

<…\SDK_2.2.2_FRDM-KW36\docs\wireless\Bluetooth\Bluetooth Low Energy Demo Applications User Guide.pdf>

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos