issue of VCOM driver on windows 7 with QN908x DK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue of VCOM driver on windows 7 with QN908x DK

Contributor I

I have installed LPCScrypt divers in my pc, and it can recognise CMSIS-DAP interface correctly but the VCOM interface shows a Yellow exclamation point and cannot use, what's the matter with it , and how can i repair it, thanks.

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_1.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

Contributor I

Which of the two connectors of the QN9080 are you using

—— I use J2 connector, the CMSIS-DAP interface can be recognised correctly;

have you installed the SDK of the QN9080? Which example are you using

—— I have already installed the sdk, version SDK_2.2.0_QN908XCDK,I have tried some of the driver examples, I can debug them normally, but the vcom interface can not be used all of them.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

COuld you please help me confirm that you are importing the projects using UART instead of semihosting? 

Regards, 
Estephania 

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Hi Estephania:

I'm sorry I don't know exactly what you mean, but I can tried describe my usage mode.

I debug the QN908x-DK board with CMSIS-DAP  but not isp interface, also the vcom can be recognisized on my windows10 notebook computer, but cannot on my windows 7 PC.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Have you tried updating the driver / looking for it on both the internet and your computer? 

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Hi Estephania:

Yes I have tried updating the driver on  both the internet and my computer, but both of them reminder the error as followed:

pastedImage_1.png

I don't why that happen and how to repair it.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Could you please try changing the interface to J-Link? Just to make sure it is not due to the current interface. 

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Which of the two connectors of the QN9080 are you using? Also, have you installed the SDK of the QN9080? Which example are you using?

Regards,

Estephania  

0 Kudos