cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

end_device rejoin

iot_abel
Contributor I

Hello

Can I close the rejoin request of the terminal device? The device is on the network all the time after entering the network, and does not rejoin, even when the power is on

0 Kudos
5 Replies

iot_abel
Contributor I

When the device is online, the device will send a rejoin request when it is restarted. Can this rejoin not be requested? Keep a permanent connection with the device after entering the network, even after the terminal is restarted, it can keep the connection state。

Please guide me. Thank you

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Abel,

Your device is in sleep mode, it wakes up and sends the rejoin request. So, I am not following your question. Do you want to avoid this rejoin command?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

iot_abel
Contributor I

Hi Mario

Yes, we're going to shut down and rejoin. At present, after the device first enters the network, it will send a rejoin request when it is powered off and restarted. If no rejoin is successfully sent, 139(0x8b) errors will occur,Look at accessories。

At present, we can use the interface (ZPS_vSetLocalMaxNumPollFailures(0);) to stop the device rejoin, but when the terminal device is powered on, it still needs to rejoin, otherwise the data will fail to be sent。

We need the device to be able to send data without rejoining after the first access to the network, even if it is powered on, it does not need rejoining.

Is there a plan?

thanks

0 Kudos

iot_abel
Contributor I

poll失败.png

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Abel,

We need the device to be able to send data without rejoining after the first access to the network, even if it is powered on, it does not need rejoining.

Is there a plan?

What is the AN that you are working on?

What is the time that the end device sleeps?

What is the Sleep Device time out that you set?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos