キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

device cannot be connected

800件の閲覧回数
aiswaryakrishna
Contributor II

Iam using wireless uart bm example code to make my device(qn9080dk board) to communicate through ble wireless uart service.iam able to connect my device through nxp iot tool box app only.I cant connect with other terminal apps.

please help me to solve the problem. 

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

599件の閲覧回数
xing_chang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The Wireless UART application implements both the GATT client and server for the custom Wireless UART profile and
services.

The APP needs to implement service_wireless_uart otherwise the device will BleServDisc_FindService fails and disconnect.

0 件の賞賛

599件の閲覧回数
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

The IoT Toolbox mobile application features NXP’s proprietary tools/applications, including:

• NXP BLE Beacon.
  • Wireless UART.
  • Over-The-Air Programming (OTAP)

Maybe the guide for the tool might be helpful for you. As those are proprietary, that might be the reason why you can't use other terminals to get the same functionality. Also, consider that the device it's a Bluetooth Low Energy and other applications might be for Bluetooth Classic.

Regards, 

Estephania

0 件の賞賛

599件の閲覧回数
aiswaryakrishna
Contributor II

hi,

can you tell me where i can remove this proprietary properties in the wiresless uart code.

0 件の賞賛

599件の閲覧回数
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

I believe you might have a confusion regarding the different Bluetooth profiles, could you please check the following documents available in the SDK of the part?

BLE Application Developer's Guide

BLE Demo Applications User's Guide

Regards, 

Estephania

0 件の賞賛