cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zigbee 3.0 route discovery, multiple hops test, hops problem

BasWep
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm testing the NXP examples Controlbridge with two routers(dimmable light) Direct joint with the controlbride work fine but with a router between it will not make a connection and hop.

Has anyone tested this? please help me.

Kind regards,
Bas

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @BasWep,

I hope you are doing well! What is the objective of you application? Is there a specific reason for this configuration?

Also, just to confirm I'm understanding the issue correctly, the router between the devices is unable to connect to the network? 

Best regards, Julián

0 Kudos

BasWep
Contributor I

Hello Julian, 

I test the hops/mesh capabilities of the three nodes +/- 30 meter between them, the conclusion for now is the node will make a hop route discovery one time (after new firmware program) a factory rest don’t erase all the memory I think. 

Kind regards,
Bas

0 Kudos

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @BasWep,

I hope you are doing well!

Firstly, have you made any modifications to the example? If so, could you share them?

A Factory Reset may not erase all the memory as the application itself must remain saved. FR clears the stack and application data, and it should be enough to clean the application and start a new network.

Can you confirm that you are enabling Permit Join on the Router in between your Control Bridge and your Light? This can be done by using the ZGWUI and according to the Zigbee 3 IoT Control Bridge App Note (KW41Z SDK/docs/wireless/Zigbee/Application Notes), Section 4.2.4 Joining Nodes to the Network.

Best regards, Julián

0 Kudos