次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Wi-Fi AP in i.MX8

1,659件の閲覧回数
anjalikkrishna
Contributor III

Hi,

I am working on making wireless AP up in i.MX8 board (Marking as Board A for understanding). Marvell Wi-Fi driver is used. The AP starts sending out beacons and my laptop is able to list out the AP ssid and able to connect.

and checkedI configured another i.MX8 board (Board B) in station mode with same Wi-Fi driver. Station also able to connect to other access points around but not listing out the i.MX8 AP (Board A) . The Board A is not blacklisted in Board B .Double checked it.

I tried switching the AP and STA boards,configured AP in open mode , but the result is same. 

Since beacons are being sent out and captured by any non-iMX8 devices , really curious to know  what might have went wrong.

Could any one give an hint on this problem? 

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

1,657件の閲覧回数
romitchatterjee
Contributor V

I'm assuming you're using the on-board Wi-Fi module? The i.MX 8MQ EVK has the Murata 1CX module. Which kernel version are you running? Can you also share your hostapd configuration?

Does bringing the boards closer together help? Or using external antennas?

By the way, for Murata module related queries you should post a thread to their forum at https://community.murata.com/ .

0 件の賞賛

1,623件の閲覧回数
anjalikkrishna
Contributor III

Hi @romitchatterjee ,

Sorry for the late reply.

I am using module from ublox. Kernal Verison is 4.14.92 . 

Can you also share your hostapd configuration?

We are not using hostapd daemon.Wi-Fi hotspot is made up using the uaputl.exe utility from marvell wifi driver.

Does bringing the boards closer together help? Or using external antennas?

We tried  bringing the boards closer since the boards are having internal antennas.

Any other reasons for this strange behaiviour?

Regards,

Anjali

0 件の賞賛