Why is the return value of ZPS_eAplZdoRejoinNetwork(TRUE) 0xa3?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the return value of ZPS_eAplZdoRejoinNetwork(TRUE) 0xa3?

Contributor II

Hello, the chip I used is JN5169.I recently encountered a problem when I called the ZPS_eAplZdoRejoinNetwork(TRUE) function in my project and it returned 0xa3, meaning ZPS_APL_APS_E_ILLEGAL_REQUEST.When this error occurs, call the ZPS_eAplZdoRejoinNetwork(TRUE) function again, return value is still 0xa3, has not returned to normal!Why does this happen, and how to fix it?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Contributor II

Im using a JN5169 with stack JN-SW-4170 build 1840.
The ROUTER was based on JN-AN-1217 Bace device project

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I hope you are doing great.

Are you sure that your device doesn't detect the Zigbee Network? The function should be called if the application detects that it has lost its connection to the network.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Thank you for your reply. I want to solve a problem in product application by calling the rejoin function.Can you tell me,When I called the ZPS_eAplZdoRejoinNetwork(TRUE) function in my project and it returned 0xa3, meaning zps_apl_aps_e_illegal_request ! when this error occurs,Call the ZPS_eAplZdoRejoinNetwork(TRUE) function again,and the return value is still 0xa3, not yet normal!Why did this happen and how to fix it?

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

If an automatic rejoin has failed or has not been requested, the function zps_eAplZdoRejoinNetwork() can be used to request a rejoin. Are you sure that the automatic rejoin is failing?

What is the issue that you are facing?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos