When the error GattProcError occurs in WK38, peripheral device cannot be scanned again.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When the error GattProcError occurs in WK38, peripheral device cannot be scanned again.

sihanchen
Contributor III

( Development environment list : )
     Board = KW38 development board.
     SDK = frdmkw38_wireless_uart_freertos.
     Use case = KW38 is configured as Central, and 4 BLE devices is configured as Peripheral.

Hello ~

My KW38 is trying to connect 4 peripherals using scan function, but sometimes KW36 will get a "GattProcError" error when connecting a peripheral (not every time), then NXP SDK will go into GattProcError error handling case to disconnect this peripheral.

In my program, the KW38 will scan again for this peripheral and try to connect to it, but this peripheral will never be scanned again until I reset the KW38.

I integrated my program from KW36 SDK to KW38 SDK, I have never seen such a thing happen on the KW36 platform. Besides, the KW38 often crashes, So I tried adjusting the stack size used by the KW38 SDK to fix this, but still couldn't quite fix them.

I don't know the actual usage of my KW36 stack size, how to configure it correctly? and what the root cause is. At present, I just use try in error to adjust.

Thanks for the help.

sihanchen_0-1642067764304.png

sihanchen_3-1642069049136.png

sihanchen_2-1642068988310.png

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sihanchen,

Is it possible that you could look at the next document?

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12600.pdf

You could enable some defines, look at the Memory Manager debug feature.

Seems the issue /*!< The procedure was terminated due to an error. */, could be because you are running out of memory pools.

Please let me know your findings.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos