次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Wake up host function using Bluetooth with AW-CM276MA-PUR

1,396件の閲覧回数
Andy_Hsieh
Contributor I

Hi Support,

Can I have the application note AN12849?

As title, I would like to know how to wake up host using Bluetooth.

If any information can be shared, it will be helpful.

Thanks.

ラベル(2)
0 件の賞賛
9 返答(返信)

1,379件の閲覧回数
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience this might cause you ,could you please help me with more details on where you got the information and the image you published? I had to remove it as this is a public space and the image contained confidential information where an NDA is needed. By any chance, do you have a sales representative or a direct NXP contact ?

You could try requesting the files as well , when looking into the part number you desire, you will need to go to the documentation section, go to the secure files option and request higher access where you will be shown some options there for you to request the file

Regards

0 件の賞賛

1,372件の閲覧回数
Andy_Hsieh
Contributor I

Hi Support,

Actually, I only had the contact window of Azurewave rather than NXP.

I've been informed that this document might be helpful but I can't get this document from Azurewave due to confidential reason. That's why I have this request here directly. 

Would it be possible that you can send this document to me directly through the mail?

My question is that I want to know how to wake up host using Bluetooth with module AW-CM276MA-PUR.

If you have the SOP document, it would be the best.

BTW, one more question, may I know the Bluetooth power consumption of AW-CM276MA-PUR when the host is in sleep mode? Do you have such information?

Thank you in advance.

0 件の賞賛

1,361件の閲覧回数
Andy_Hsieh
Contributor I

Hi Support,

May I know if there's any further update?

Please advise.

0 件の賞賛

1,329件の閲覧回数
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hello,

I apologize but I can't provide the document directly through email, this should be downloaded by every customer  due to the same confidentiality reasons, still , you can request the file directly.

Could you please help me enter the NXP web page and sign into your account ?

After being sure that you started your session could you please enter the part web page ? 

Then you will go to the Design Resources section in the Documentation tab, after getting there , you should select the Secure Files option

estephania_mart_1-1664804996006.png

Once you select that option , you should be able to see more files available there . Could you please help me confirm if you have some files available there ? 

If you do not get to see any , there is a button for request higher access , could you please help me trying requesting higher access?

Also, for the power consumption, while we have some data related to the IC, if you are looking for the module consumption you should go with the module manufacturer . I apologize for the inconvenience this might cause you.

Regards,

0 件の賞賛

1,322件の閲覧回数
Andy_Hsieh
Contributor I

Hi Support,

Thank you for the information.

However, I can't see the same options like you. Please check my screenshot below.

Could you please guide me how should I see that "Secure Files" option?

Whether I have the sufficient priviledge?

Andy_Hsieh_1-1664843539081.png

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛

1,308件の閲覧回数
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

No problem .

1.- First you will need to be logged into your account

2.- Once you are in your account , you will need to go to the web page of the device in this link.

3.- You will need to go to the documentation

estephania_mart_0-1664976211497.png

4.- After that , you will get the same view as I have

estephania_mart_1-1664976288265.png

Regards

0 件の賞賛

1,293件の閲覧回数
Andy_Hsieh
Contributor I

Hi Support,

Thank you for your response.

It looks that I don't have sufficient priviledge to view secure files so I treid to request higher access...

Please help confirm.

Andy_Hsieh_1-1665018858292.png

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛

1,289件の閲覧回数
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes, you need to request higher access.

Regards

0 件の賞賛

1,136件の閲覧回数
SamuelConcepcion
Contributor I

Hello!

I am also interested in learning how to set up the wakeup functionality of the AW-CM276MA-PUR module. I have been granted with access following your instructions, but I don't see any document in the "Secure Files" section. Could you please indicate if any other step is needed? Or where to find the information for the wakeup functionality AW-CM276MA-PUR module.

Thanks!

BR

0 件の賞賛