cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two RF issue of MKW24D512

wangjinchao_yes
Contributor I

I have two RF issues that caused the crash:

1. Radio frequency timer Timer3 acts as an automatic sequence tiemout timer. When the timer times out, the sequence does not stop. (Automatic sequence stop function of Timer3 trigger is on)

2. Before MKW24D512 sleep, configure Radio in hibernate mode,  --- PWRLib_Radio_Enter_Hibernate();

after sleep wake up, configure Radio in autodoze mode, --- PWRLib_Radio_Enter_AutoDoze();

Once inside the PWRLib_Radio_Enter_AutoDoze(), the progarm stops at "while( ( MC1324xDrv_DirectAccessSPIRead( (uint8_t) IRQSTS2) & (cIRQSTS2_WAKE_IRQ | cIRQSTS2_TMRSTATUS) ) != (cIRQSTS2_WAKE_IRQ | cIRQSTS2_TMRSTATUS) );",can't jump out.

pastedImage_1.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Which example are you using? How are you configuring the board? Which wake-up source are you configuring? 

Regards,

Estephania 

0 Kudos

wangjinchao_yes
Contributor I

Hello,

We used Freescale BeeKit generated example and Codebase selected Kinetis MAC Codebase 4.0.1

wake-up source configured as follow:

#define gDefaultWakeupSource_c  (gWUAppGPIO_c | gWUAppLPTMR_c)

What's the problem with Timer3?

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you, but the Beekit it's no longer supported, I would recommend you to check the available supported parts with ZigBee support and with 802.15.4 support. 

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos