cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The route did not forward the command to the destination address

lvdp
Contributor III

Hi,

We used JN5169 to make a light control system,but now I found a problem, sometimes, the button can not control the light.Packet capture found that the button sent the command to the route, but the route did not forward the command to the light.

As the picture  shows,The button is 0xF60B,the route is 0xAE3D,the light is 0x6F6D.

Can you tell me what caused it,thank you!

pastedImage_1.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For any reason, the Route 0xAE3D is not finding the light 0x6F6D. The route is not available, I am not sure if the 0x6F6D is not near from the Zigbee Network. 

Is the 0x6F6D power on?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

lvdp
Contributor III

Hi Mario,

The 0x6F6D keep power on,the 0x6F6D is near from the Zigbee Network.The control can be restored by repeating the power on and off several times.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Is the device in running mode? The sniffer log shows that the 0x6FD6 is not available. 

Is it possible that you could send a simple command through the TC?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

lvdp
Contributor III

Hi,

What is TC?

I submitted a new sniffer log,As the picture shows,The button is 0xA335,the route is 0xBAA5,the light is 0x016B.

pastedImage_1.png

The link Status show the  nighbor network of 0xBAA5 has 0x016B,but the 0xBAA5 did not forward the command to the 0x016B.

pastedImage_2.png

After the button is powered on and off again,it can forward the command to the 0x016B.

pastedImage_3.png

So Is it caused by a button or a route?What caused this?

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

TC Trust Center.

The 0x016B device doesn't have any endpoint 1. What is the example that you programmed on this device?

What is the AN that you are working on these devices?

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

lvdp
Contributor III

Hi,

Sorry for taking so long to reply to you.The equipment runs a modified program based on JN-AN-1217,We registered two endpoints, corresponding to two lights.Do you mean that the router cannot find the corresponding endpoint, so it cannot forward the message to the device?But why most of the time it can find the corresponding endpoint.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Just to confirm, what are the applications notes that you are working on?

Is it possible that you could print the routing table of the router devices?

I am checking this issue, I will try to reproduce by my side.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

lvdp
Contributor III

The coordinator uses JN-AN-1216, the light is modified based on the JN-AN-1217 router, the eZLO_RegisterDimmableLightEndPoint is used to register two endpoints, endpoint 1 and endpoint 2. The button is modified based on the JN-AN-1217 EndDevice,used eZLO_RegisterDimmerSwitchEndPoint to register endpoint  .We all observe the router's routing table from the sniffer log.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  德平 吕,

Please accept my apologies for my late response. I have been checking your sniffer log. It is very interesting the reason why is the route is not forwarding the message. I want to confirm and understand the issue that you are facing.

Is it possible that you could print out the APS table in your router?

Is there a reason why in your sniffer log the coordinator sending messages?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

lvdp
Contributor III

Hi,

Mario:

Thank you very much for still remembering this question.Since this light is installed on the ceiling, it is not easy to print its APS table.I don't see in the  sniffer log that the coordinator you are talking about is sending a message.At present we plan to rewrite the program.See if there is the same problem.Finally, thanks for your help.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 德平 吕,

Is it possible that you could read out the routing table after the issue happens?

vDisplayRoutingTable()

The API is defined in the appZpsExtendedDebug.c

C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\sdk\JN-SW-4170\Components\ZigbeeCommon\Source\appZpsExtendedDebug.c

Let me know your findings.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos