cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TX with USB-KW24D512

Ild
Contributor I

Hello,

I have been using the USB-KW24D512 together with test tool 12 to sniff some packets over IEEE 802.14.5 and now I want to be able to send packets from the board to the device I sniffed from. I've been trying with the Command Console but it doesn't seem to work. Do I need to configure the hardware to do that (I read something about RX/TX_switch)? And if so, what tool should I use for that?

Thanks,
Ild

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

How are you testing it? Could you please describe the procedure you followed?

The RX_SWITCH and TX_SWITCH are RF Control Signals dedicated to control external switches.

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos

Ild
Contributor I

Hi again, 

I just want to confirm in case I understood it wrong. Is the communication from the Command Console only between my computer and the USB itself? That would mean that what I'm currently attempting (Zigbee communication to another device via the USB) is impossible? 

Regards,

Ild

0 Kudos

Ild
Contributor I

Hi, and thanks for the fast reply!

I have been able to capture unencrypted MAC data packets presented as raw data. I've then tried to send MAC data requests (closest I could find to MAC data) from the Command Console by matching the fields with the captured package. Src address, Dst address, PAN Id etc. The raw data didn't match completely since there probably is a difference between MAC data and MAC data requests but I didn't find any way of just sending raw data as it is.  

0 Kudos