取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Street Light Current automation system using DC current board

732 次查看
minatohentai53
Contributor I

Making a wireless power monitoring solution for street light automation which are connected with solar panel grid and further connected with solar invertors to supply similar power to every street light, but to be very sure about the DC drop I am using some IOT friendly embedded solution with I2C based Current sensors and looking for the device which is better to connect easily with these kind of sensor and send the data through wireless network after some searching I was able to find out zigbee and lora services but still not sure which kind of solution will be helpful interface through freedom development board to provide the wireless solution with  DC current sensors ADS7828 8-Channel DC Current Monitor ACS712 with IoT Interface - store.ncd.io  

标记 (3)
0 项奖励
3 回复数

656 次查看
minatohentai53
Contributor I

Hello,

Thanks for the reply but I have never used FRDM board any library or documentation is available to make it useful to create communication between ZigBee and BLE  ??

0 项奖励

656 次查看
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

You can download the SDK of the KW41  from the MCUXpresso builder, there you will find a complete folder with documents regarding the implementation of BLE and Zigbee on the KW41Z. 

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 项奖励

656 次查看
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

If you are looking for a FRDM board, by any chance have you checked the FRDM-KW41Z   ? It supports ZigBee , Thread , BLE and 802.15.4. 

Regards, 

Estephania

0 项奖励