cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some problems about JN-AN-1247

lvdp
Contributor III

Hi,

When I use the JN-AN-1247 in JN5189,I find a few bug.
I set specific chip to JN5189 in makefile,then compile it.
1、I program the binary file into flash memory of JN5189,then start network by ZGWUI.But Sometimes it is faile to Start NWK ,the LED(DIO0,DIO3) still turn on,Permit Join fail.
2、Sometimes it is successful to Start NWK and Permit Join,the EndDEVICE starte Network Steering ,wait a long time,the device still unable to join network.

After I implement Erase PD by ZGWUI,No more of the above two problems.

3、Sometimes when I set Permit Join Interval to 0x1C,the time of Permit Join and LED falsh is not 1 minute.Set others value of Interval ,the Permit Join Interval  and the time of LED falsh is correct.

please help me to solve these problems,thank you!

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

What is the AN version that you are working on?

The JN is keeping some information from the previous Zigbee Network. That is the reason for the issue disappears after erasing PD.

Do you have the sniffer log?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

lvdp
Contributor III

Hi,Mario

The project version is (JN-AN-1247)REV2.1.These problems will appear when operate immediately after program the binary file. You can see the picture NO.1,after Set CMSK and Start NWK,the Host reply success,but wait a long time(about 1 minute) hasn't network message.wait more time is same.pastedImage_13.png

After Erase PD ,Set CMSK and Start NWK  again,show in picture NO.2 ,it's success.

pastedImage_16.png

You can see the  picture NO.3,I set the Permit Join Interval to 0x3C(1 minute),the start time is 09:34:06,but when local time is 09:36,the LED of IO0 and IO3 still falsh,show in picture NO.4

pastedImage_18.png

pastedImage_92.png

The SDK information show in picture NO.5

pastedImage_274.png

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For Picture No, The JN5189 memory has some information for the previous network, I recommend to erase the Persistent Data for a new ZigBee Network.

The permit Join Process is working as expected. I am sending the 0x1C value and I am seeing the packet over the air using a sniffer. The Permit join packet is there. I am not sure how are you setting that led or the hardware that you are working on.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos