Small NTAG Antenna Design for circular area less than 200sq.mm or any alternative?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Small NTAG Antenna Design for circular area less than 200sq.mm or any alternative?

733 次查看
johnjusteen
Contributor I

For NTAG I2c plus Tag NT3H2111 to be specific, as I've a space limitation of 200sq.mm even class 6 antenna is becoming bigger, so my question is can i use any chip antenna solutions available? if so then any reference designs? as i don't have hands on tools or lab equipment's to experiment on, any go to or plug in solutions will be helpful.

0 项奖励
3 回复数

628 次查看
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello sir,

My recommendation would be to check the product specification with Molex since they are the designers of this antenna. For the brief description of the Digikey page, it seems that it may work but, this can only be clarified by Molex. As you can see, the frequency and usage of the proposed antenna correspond with the NTAG I2C IC features.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 项奖励

687 次查看
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello sir, Is great to know that you are interested in using our products!

Unfortunately, we can only recommend the antenna sizes from AN11276. Also, we may recommend you check the next guide for designing antennas for the NTAG I2C plus.

Regarding the possibility of different solutions that may have a smaller antenna, we recommend you to please check with our partners.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 项奖励

637 次查看
johnjusteen
Contributor I
0 项奖励