cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW3683 example projects: .axf file not found

Pel
Contributor III

Hello Team,

I'm currently trying to upload the SW3683 example codes on the PNEV7462C board with MCUXpresso.  When I tried to Debug a already built simple project (in this example blinky) the debugger can't find the .axf file:

_axf not found.png

When I checked the location file of the .axf file it is indeed missing:

debugPN file.png

Am I missing a step ? If not why the .axf file is missing ?

Thank you for your time.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I can't reproduce the phenomenon. Did you use the v11.4 of MCUxpresso? If not. You may use the version for your application. And you may refer to the thread for the more information. URL:https://community.nxp.com/t5/Kinetis-Microcontrollers/How-to-flash-the-MKM34Z265xxx7/td-p/1337565.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Pel
Contributor III

Hello,

Thank you for the help. I read the thread and did some research but I couldn't find a solution to my problem. I tried to flash the chip but it require the .axf file also:

Pel_0-1636563029090.png

Unfortunately I still can't find the .axf file for the example project.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Pel
Contributor III

Sorry I just realize that I put the screenshot of the wrong folder here is the right one:

Pel_0-1636392162942.png

0 Kudos