Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SL2S2602 writing time

JpTBM
Contributor II

Hi,

For one RFID application, We are using tags with SL2S2602

Referred the datasheet, in which data transmission speed is specified as up to 53 kbit/s.

I actually want to write 316 Bytes block wise in tag, It is taking approx 1.5 seconds.

Requirement is to complete writing of 316 bytes in 0.5 seconds. Is it possible?

Can someone help me in understanding/calculating the timing required to write 316 bytes at one go in Tag using the commands mentioned in datasheet

thanks, 

Jagdish

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @JpTBM ,

The 53 kbit/s is for the direction from tag to reader, please kindly refer to 9.5.3.11 FAST INVENTORY READ of https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/data-sheet/SL2S2602.pdf for more details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

JpTBM
Contributor II

Hi Kan,

Thanks for the details,

But still was unable to get the req'd data.

The document just specifies 

The data rate from the interrogator to the ICODE SLIX2 IC and the time between the
rising edge of the EOF from the interrogator to the ICODE SLIX2 IC remain unchanged
(stay the same as defined in ISO/IEC 15693-3).

It just points to the standard (general statement), can you please help me reach the exact value as its not feasible for me to buy a standard to get the data.

thanks and regards,

Jagdish

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @JpTBM ,

I think we have already indicated it in the data sheet, and you may calculate it by yourself referring to the following:

icode.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos