cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFID TAG

mahmoudabdelhad
Contributor I

Hello,

I am working on an automotive project and I need to find RFID tags that can be scanned from radius up to 300ft, along with the scanner for it.

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mahmoud Abdelhadi,

Hope you are doing great, as you may know our UHF portfolio also called UCODE family can be found here, the thing is that this tags cannot reach up to 10 meters maybe a little more with a good tuning but 300ft is too much for this.

please check the following :

UCODE RAIN RFID (UHF) | NXP 

let me know if you have more questions.

Have a nice day !

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos

mahmoudabdelhad
Contributor I

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for taking time to reply me,

To be honest I have no technical back ground in this field, and I need to find a product or manufacturer it to make this happen. Is this something doable? Or is there any other products in the market that can do this with any kind of wireless communication?

Also I can't see the link you are referring too in your reply.  

Thank you

0 Kudos

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hope you are doing great, for this I would need more specific information about your project to understand what is the main application and how is the device going to be used, in order to see if we can recommend something, but this I need that you submit an internal case, since you are going to explain your project, this should not be done using a public community.

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos

mahmoudabdelhad
Contributor I

Where I can submit an internal case please? And how I can refer it to you in the case submitted?

Thank You

Mahmoud Abdelhadi

0 Kudos

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please use this Support | NXP  and submit  a ticket. 

you can reference to this thread link so we can follow up on this.

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos